Crematorium opening times
The garden of remembrance, chapel of remembrance and memorial courts are open to visitors every day throughout the year:
- April to September - 9am to 6.45pm
- October to March - 9am to 3.45pm
- Bank holidays - 9am to 3.45pm
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day - 9am to 1.45pm
Office opening hours
The crematorium office is open:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday, 8.30am to 4pm
Closed on weekends and bank holidays.
Eltham Crematorium car park restrictions
Please be advised that Eltham Cemetery & Crematorium will have reduced parking from Saturday 25 May to Sunday 4 August 2019, whilst redevelopment works are carried out.
The works will only be carried out at weekends to prevent disturbances to funeral services during the week.
During this period we urge visitors to use public transport when traveling to Eltham Crematorium / Cemetery.
- By Train – South Eastern Service to Falconwood from London Bridge or Dartford, 10 minute walk.
- By Bus – B16 Daily and B15 Monday to Saturday (does not operate on a Sunday). Nearest Bus Stop is located in Riefield Road / Falconwood Station.
We politely ask all visitors not to park in the surrounding streets as we do not want to cause any disruption to our neighbours. Apologies for any inconvenience these improvement works may cause.