Home exchange

two hands holding separate sets of keys

Mutual exchange scheme

Want to change the size of your property or move to another area? Swap your council or housing association home with another tenant's.

smiling young woman

Move to a smaller property

The Small is Beautiful scheme pays you to move from a three- to five-bedroom council property to a smaller one. Find out if you qualify.