View of a block of flats

Housing benefit and council tax support

You may be able to claim housing benefit or council tax support if you're on a low income. Find out more about housing benefit and council tax support.

smiling older woman outside her house

Get a free benefits check

The Welfare Rights Service advises Royal Greenwich residents about tax credits and benefits.