Tell us you're moving

If you're moving into or out of a property in Royal Greenwich, you need to tell the Royal Borough of Greenwich as soon as possible so we can make sure you pay the right amount of Council Tax.

If you're moving within the borough or out of the borough, you need to complete the relevant form:

You need to use a different form if you're moving into Royal Greenwich.

Moving into Royal Greenwich