Skip to main content

Use this online form to send in a specific enquiry about Council Tax. Note that Council Tax can vary depending on your situation, so include details if possible. If you have a Council Tax reference number, entering it in the box provided will enable us to better deal with your enquiry.

If you have a general question about Council Tax, you may find the answer faster on the Royal Greenwich website: information about Council Tax, discounts and exemptions.

If you fail to declare complete and accurate information, or report a change in your circumstances, you may face a penalty or prosecution.

The Council takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Find out how we use and protect your personal information.