A tenants' or residents' group is a group of people who get together from an area, estate, block or community to discuss how they can tackle issues that affect them and their community.

New residents' groups

Email us at community-participation@royalgreenwich.gov.uk for information on setting up a tenants' or residents' group.

You can also apply for a grant to start up a new tenants' and residents' group.

Existing residents' groups

Register your group

Email us at community-participation@royalgreenwich.gov.uk to register a residents' group.

Apply for a grant

If you run a tenants' or residents' association based in Royal Greenwich council housing, you can apply for an annual grant to help cover the costs of running your group. Please note - your group must be registered with us to receive financial support.

We also offer financial support to residents' groups in the borough through:

  • babysitting and carer's allowance
  • travel expenses.

Email community-participation@royalgreenwich.gov.uk for more information on financial support.

Join a group

To join a group, contact the community participation team.