Supporting documents for the child performance licence
In addition to the application form, you need to send:
- two photographs of the child taken in the last six months
- a copy of the child's birth certificate
- a letter from the school - if the child will miss any school
- a copy of the performance contract
- a parental health declaration - for sports activities and modelling only
- a signed medical certificate
- a copy of your organisation's child protection policy
- the name of any chaperone
- the name of the local authority.
Parental health declaration
This is a statement from the child's parent saying the child is medically fit for the proposed activity.