Hosting an event
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is committed to supporting events that enhance our vibrant and diverse communities. We welcome applications for community and commercial events. The Council manages the following parks and open spaces, and town centre spaces.
Other locations include:
- Blackheath Circus Field (commercial hire only)
- Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich
- Passey Place, Eltham
- General Gordon Square, Woolwich
If you would like to hold an event in one of these spaces please apply here.
Areas not managed by the Council
Some areas in Royal Greenwich are not managed by the Council. This means you will need to contact the land managers directly to hold an event there. These areas include:
- Greenwich Park (email@example.com)
- Royal Arsenal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kidbrooke Village (email@example.com)
- Large areas of Thamesmead (thamesmeadNow@peabody.org.uk)
- Greenwich Penninsula (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you would like to hold an event in a community centre please contact them to apply directly.
If you would like to book a sports pitch, hire space for your sports team to play, or run sports activities please see below.
If you would like to hold a street party please register with at least eight weeks’ notice.
Trade at our markets
If you would like to trade in Royal Greenwich in one of our town centres, please contact street trading.