Council, government and local tenders and contracts
Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts are released on the London Tenders website where you can search and apply for tenders.
Workspace Providers List
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is compiling a Workspace Providers List, for information, to help to facilitate the development and management of workspace in the borough. The Council is seeking workspace providers to apply to be on the list. The deadline for submission of the application form is 12pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019.
Please note that as this is via the Proactis portal, registration on Proactis is required to access the opportunity.
Start Well Greenwich - children and young people's health and wellbeing services
We want to develop an innovative early intervention and prevention programme. This will be offered to children and young people in Royal Greenwich including support for their parents. We expect digital technology will play a significant role.
The new services will go live in April 2020.
We're looking for service providers in the following areas:
- children's centres
- health visiting (including additional support for teenage mothers, young fathers and their babies)
- universal youth service (including summer activities)
- school nursing (including additional support for young people who offend and those at risk)
- weight management services for children and young people
- sexual health outreach services.