Council, government and local tenders and contracts
Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts are released on the London Tenders website where you can search and apply for tenders.
Start Well Greenwich - children and young people's health and wellbeing services
We want to develop an innovative early intervention and prevention programme. This will be offered to children and young people in Royal Greenwich including support for their parents. We expect digital technology will play a significant role.
The new services will go live in April 2020.
We're looking for service providers in the following areas:
- children's centres
- health visiting (including additional support for teenage mothers, young fathers and their babies)
- universal youth service (including summer activities)
- school nursing (including additional support for young people who offend and those at risk)
- weight management services for children and young people
- sexual health outreach services.