Worried about someone you know?

If you are worried that someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, your help and support can make a difference. This could be a friend, neighbour, family member, your child's friend or a work colleague.

Often people who are experiencing abuse feel isolated, ashamed and scared to seek help.

Reach out to them and be prepared to listen, be non-judgmental and let them know they are not alone.

Contact the Greenwich Domestic Violence and Abuse Service for advice 

If you are concerned about someone you know, it's okay to contact support services and ask for help. Your support could be vital.

If you think someone is in immediate danger, always call 999.

You can also call the GDVA helpline: 020 8317 8273 or email: referrals_gdva@h4w.co.uk

Worried about a child?

If you are concerned about a child, contact our Children's Services department.

Tell Children's Services you're concerned about a child