Skip to main content

Find out where to get housing advice

All housing services are now located in the customer service centres in Woolwich and Eltham.

Customer service staff at the Woolwich Centre and the Eltham Centre will be able to:

  • help you complete a benefit application form
  • photocopy and verify your original documents
  • give council tenants advice on rent arrears.

You can also contact the Royal Borough of Greenwich for information and services on a range of housing topics including:

  • maintenance and repairs
  • rent information
  • benefit advice
  • neighbour nuisance.

Find out more about our service centres in Woolwich and Eltham

Email and telephone

You can contact the Royal Borough by telephone or email to ask for advice or report a problem related to a housing service. You can also request a council housing repair online.

Request a council housing repair

Fobs and keys

For fobs and keys, please go to The Eltham Centre if you are in the south area, which includes:

  • Eltham
  • Coldharbour
  • Westhorne (Blackheath)
  • Ferrier.

Please go to The Woolwich Centre to pick-up or drop-off fobs and keys if you live in the following areas:

  • Abbey Wood
  • Carnbrook
  • Charlton
  • Derek Cheeseman
  • East and West Greenwich
  • Glyndon
  • Long Walk
  • Woolwich.