The Woolwich Centre
From Monday 13 December 2021 we will be offering a full service at The Woolwich Centre, however we prefer that you make an appointment for the following services:
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Parking Wings/Parking Support
- Fobs & ASSA’s
- Mobility Document hand in
- Tenancy Terminations
To book an appointment for any of the above services please click on the link below
Keeping visitors safe
All visitors must keep 2 metres apart and use the hand sanitiser available. A one-way-system, seat rearrangement and screens have been put in place to keep visitors safe. Please follow the signs and posters.
- Cashiers will be open for pay outs between 9am and 11am, and 2.30pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to make a payment for a council service, you will need to use one of the self-service kiosks located at the entrance of the building or do so online or over the phone.
- Replacement fobs and keys. Please bring proof of address that is less than three months old and proof of identity, such as a passport.
- Requesting or renewing Wings estate parking and visitor parking permits.
- Support with the new online parking payment system.
- Support with Blue Badge and Freedom Pass applications.
- Tenancy termination service is available from 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Location35 Wellington Street,
London SE18 6HQ
View The Woolwich Centre in a larger map
The Woolwich Centre library
The Woolwich Centre library has 100 computers for public use and facilities including self-issue service for books, CDs and DVDs.