The Woolwich Centre
From Monday 13 December 2021 we will be offering a full service at The Woolwich Centre, however we prefer that you make an appointment for the following services:
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Parking Wings/Parking Support
- Fobs & ASSA’s
- Mobility Document hand in
- Tenancy Terminations
To book an appointment for any of the above services please click on the link below
Book an appointment for any of the above services
Keeping visitors safe
All visitors must keep 2 metres apart and use the hand sanitiser available. A one-way-system, seat rearrangement and screens have been put in place to keep visitors safe. Please follow the signs and posters.
- Cashiers will be open for pay outs between 9am and 11am, and 2.30pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to make a payment for a council service, you will need to use one of the self-service kiosks located at the entrance of the building or do so online or over the phone.
- Replacement fobs and keys. Please bring proof of address that is less than three months old and proof of identity, such as a passport.
- Requesting or renewing Wings estate parking and visitor parking permits.
- Support with the new online parking payment system.
- Support with Blue Badge and Freedom Pass applications.
- Tenancy termination service is available from 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Location35 Wellington Street,
London SE18 6HQ
View The Woolwich Centre in a larger map
The Woolwich Centre library
The Woolwich Centre library has 100 computers for public use and facilities including self-issue service for books, CDs and DVDs.