The Woolwich Centre
From 24 May 2021, the Service Centre will be open from 9am to 5pm , Monday to Friday.
- Cashiers will be open for pay outs between 9am and 11am, and 2.30pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to make a payment for a council service, you will need to use one of the self-service kiosks located at the entrance of the building or do so online or over the phone.
- Replacement fobs and keys. Please bring proof of address that is less than three months old and proof of identity, such as a passport.
- Requesting or renewing Wings estate parking and visitor parking permits.
- Support with the new online parking payment system.
- Support with Blue Badge and Freedom Pass applications.
- Tenancy termination service is available from 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Keeping visitors safe
All visitors must keep 2 metres apart and use the hand sanitiser available.
A one way system, seat rearrangement and screens have been put in place to keep visitors safe. Please follow the signs and posters.
Location35 Wellington Street,
London SE18 6HQ
View The Woolwich Centre in a larger map
The Woolwich Centre library
The Woolwich Centre library has 100 computers for public use and facilities including self-issue service for books, CDs and DVDs.