Better Together meetings
As a resident, you can go to the Council's regular meetings across the borough to:
- make suggestions to improve your area
- continue to work with us to find solutions
- get involved in a thematic group discussion about your area
- meet your local ward councillors
- raise issues that affect you directly at our service surgeries.
We want to better understand priorities and issues as they affect different areas so that we can identify how best to make a difference to your neighbourhood in the future.
Local councillors and cabinet members will attend each session along with council staff.
Each area has an informal drop-in surgery before the more formal full meeting.
The theme for this round of Better Together was Feeling safe in their local community.
There are sessions in four areas which cover all wards in the borough. You can go to any meeting but we encourage you to attend the one for the ward where you live.
The four areas are:
- Abbey Wood, Plumstead and Thamesmead - covering Glyndon, Thamesmead Moorings, Plumstead and Abbey Wood wards
- New Eltham, Eltham and Shooters Hill - covering Eltham West, North and South, New Eltham, Middle Park and Sutcliffe, Shooters Hill wards
- Blackheath and Greenwich - covering Greenwich West, Blackheath Westcombe, Peninsula wards
- Charlton, Kidbrooke and Woolwich - covering Woolwich Riverside, Woolwich Common, Charlton and Kidbrooke with Hornfair wards
|Area||Venue||Date and time|
|Abbey Wood, Plumstead and Thamesmead||Greenwich Professional Development Centre,
1 Waterdale Road,
London SE2 0XT
|This meeting was held on Monday 18 June 2018|
|New Eltham, Eltham and Shooters Hill||Eltham Centre,
2 Archery Road,
London SE9 1HA
|This meeting was held on Tuesday 17 July 2018|
|Blackheath and Greenwich||The Forum at Greenwich,
London SE10 9EQ
|This meeting was held on Monday 23 July 2018|
|Charlton, Kidbrooke and Woolwich||Charlton House,
London SE7 8RE
|This meeting was held on Tuesday 24 July 2018|