Before you ask us about planning applications, planning policy or building control and conservation, you may be able to find the information you need from these sections:
- Planning and building control
- Planning policy and strategy
- Search planning records
- Building control and regulations
- Conservation areas and listed buildings
If you wish to meet with a planner to discuss a live case, please make an appointment in advance. You can find details of case officers on our planning application search, by searching for the street address or application reference number.
- Submit a planning application and pay (Planning Portal)
- Information on application fees (Planning Portal)
- Pay for your application.
Our normal office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Our address is:Planning Department
The Woolwich Centre
35 Wellington Street
London SE18 6HQ
Contact the Planning department - email email@example.com
Contact Building Control - email firstname.lastname@example.org.