Before you ask us about planning applications, planning policy or building control and conservation, you may be able to find the information you need from these sections:
- Planning and building control
- Planning policy and strategy
- Search planning records
- Building control and regulations
- Conservation areas and listed buildings
To contact the relevant team, you can use the links or details below:
- planning enquiry form
- contact the Planning Department - email email@example.com
- contact Building Control - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to meet with a planner to discuss a live case, please make an appointment in advance. You can find details of case officers on our planning application search, by searching for the street address or application reference number.
- Submit a planning application and pay (Planning Portal)
- Information on application fees (Planning Portal)
- Pay for your application.
Our normal office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Our address is:Planning Department
The Woolwich Centre
35 Wellington Street
London SE18 6HQ
If you have a simple query, relating to household development only, you can call the duty planner on 020 8921 5019 (Monday to Friday, 1pm and 4pm). If you already have an application with us, please contact your case officer directly as the duty planner cannot comment on current cases.
If your query is more complex, please use the pre-application advice service.
For general planning queries, please telephone the duty planner or email: email@example.com.