The eligibility criteria should align with the 9 recovery missions statements for London.
- A Green New Deal - Tackle the climate and ecological emergencies and improve air quality by doubling the size of London’s green economy by 2030 to accelerate job creation for all.
- A Robust Safety Net By 2025 - every Londoner is able to access the support they need to prevent financial hardship.
- High Streets for All - Delivery enhanced public spaces and exciting new uses for underused high street buildings in every Borough by 2025, working with London’s diverse communities.
- A New Deal for Young People - By 2024 all young people in need are entitled to a personal mentor and all young Londoners have access to quality local youth activities
- Helping Londoners into Good Work Supporting Londoners into good jobs with a focus on sectors key to London’s recover.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - By 2025 London will have a quarter of a million wellbeing ambassadors, supporting Londoners where they live, work and play.
- Digital Access for All - Every Londoner to have access to good connectivity, basic digital skills and the device or support they need to be online by 2025.
- Healthy Food, Healthy Weight - By 2025 every Londoner lives in a healthy food neighbourhood.
- Building Strong Communities - By 2025, all Londoners will have access to a community hub ensuring they can volunteer, get support and build strong community network.
The Application window for this scheme closes on Monday 31 May 2021, at 5pm.