Skip to main content

Use this form to apply for a dropped kerb on your privately-owned property. You need to have a payment card ready to pay the £125 inspection fee. If your inspection is successful and your application is approved, you'll have to pay the rest of the fee at a later date.

Find out more about domestic crossovers and associated fees

If the property is owned by the council, please request an inspection by writing to:

Property Services Officers,
Asset Management,
Royal Borough Greenwich,
The Birchmere Centre,
Eastern Way,
London SE28 8BF

Once you have received email confirmation from Occupied Repairs please contact Business Support on 020 8921 6600 or via Transportation-Admin.