This form is for council tenants to request non-urgent repairs to their council houses or flats. If your repair is urgent, you should call 020 8921 8900.

For out-of-hour emergency repairs, call 020 8854 8888.

Before you report a repair, make sure you have read the council housing repairs advice and guides.

We'll only process a request if it's for repairs to a property that the applicant is renting from the Royal Borough of Greenwich.