I need help
The Royal Greenwich Community Hub has been supporting people since the beginning of the pandemic, and this service is still available to support you. The Royal Greenwich Community Hub links thousands of volunteers with opportunities to help people who are most in need of support.
If you cannot go out and do not have any family, friends or neighbours around to talk to or help you, then contact the Royal Greenwich Community Hub. We’re here for you, and can support you with:
- keeping your mind and body healthy
- money issues
- employment, volunteering and training
- advice about staying warm and well in winter
- social activities
You can also request support by:
- calling free on 0800 470 4831 (Monday to Saturday, 8:30am to 6pm; Christmas 2021: Closed from 2pm on Christma Eve and will reopen on 29 December. Closed from 1 January and will reopen on 4 January 2022)
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about what the Royal Greenwich Community Hub is and how to get help is also available in these formats:
Please note, this is a community response and you should continue, at all times, to follow the advice being given by Public Health England.