Exceptional businesses in the borough were honoured at the third annual Best of Royal Greenwich Business Awards on Friday (6 March).
Guest presenter, breakfast TV's Steph McGovern, handed out the honours at the glittering awards ceremony, held in association with the headline sponsor U+I at the InterContinental O2.
The Best of Royal Greenwich Business Awards winners:
- Business of the Year (sponsored by Willmott Dixon) – Mo-Sys Engineering
- Micro to Small Business (sponsored by Handelsbanken) – Eltham Escape Rooms
- Food and Hospitality (sponsored by Drury Tea & Coffee Co) – First Choice Caribbean Hut Lunches
- Greener Greenwich (sponsored by IKEA) – Creative Nature HQ
- Health and Wellbeing (sponsored by GLL) – Champions4Change
- Social Enterprise (sponsored by Greenwich Enterprise Board) – Afyah Organisation
- Workforce Development (sponsored by London South East Colleges) – Bluebird Care Greenwich
- Tourism and Culture (sponsored by London City Airport) – Greenwich Dance
- Professional Services (sponsored by Hindwoods Chartered Surveyors ) – Child Safe VPN Ltd
- Made in Greenwich (sponsored by University of Greenwich) – Mo-Sys Engineering
- High Street Retailer (sponsored by British Land) – Village Green Grocers