We're grateful to our sponsors for making the Best of Royal Greenwich Business Awards possible.
Their generosity, along with the ticket sales, will fund the awards ceremony.
Businesses stand a chance to win a £3,000 marketing budget, courtesy of Willmott Dixon.
The ten individual categories are sponsored by the following companies:
- Leader's Award - South East London Chamber of Commerce
- Food and hospitality - Drury Tea & Coffee
- Greener Greenwich - IKEA
- Health & wellbeing - Greenwich Leisure Limited
- Workforce development - London South East Colleges
- Made in Greenwich - Handelsbanken
- Best of Royal Greenwich - Willmott Dixon
- Young Entrepreneur - University of Greenwich
- Tourism & culture - Visit Greenwich and The O2
- High street retailer - Grant Saw Solicitors
- Innovation - Mo-Sys Engineering
Mayor's raffle prize sponsor
The Mayor's raffle prize sponsor is Lovell.
Champagne reception sponsor
The champagne reception before the awards ceremony is sponsored by J.B. Riney.