Local housing panels provide a base for council tenants, leaseholders and the Royal Borough of Greenwich to form a partnership to:
- work for the benefit of all tenants and leaseholders in our neighbourhoods
- work for a strong community spirit and better quality of life for all tenants and leaseholders
- build partnerships with other agencies to benefit the neighbourhood.
Meetings are open to the public so all local residents are welcome to attend.
Tenants and leaseholders discuss local issues such as:
- cleaning services
- community safety
- communal standards
- tackling priority issues affecting your neighbourhood
- questioning the delivery of housing services.
The borough-wide housing panel
The borough-wide housing panel brings together elected panel members from each housing panel to discuss issues from across the royal borough.
Contact a housing panel
To get in touch with the chair of your local housing panel, contact the Housing Community Participation team.