Sign up to learn more about fostering
We hold regular information events for people who want to find out more about fostering.
Our information events are currently being held online via video conferencing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
At the events you will meet foster carers and social workers who are involved in fostering for the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Each event will include a one-hour presentation, which will begin 15 minutes after the start time.
Dates and times
All events will be online until face to face can resume
- Saturday 10 July 2021 10am - noon
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 10am - noon
- Saturday 15 August 2021 10am - noon
- Thursday 9 September 2021 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 22 September 2021 10am - noon
- Saturday 2 October 2021 10am - noon
- Wednesday 20 October 2021 10am - noon
- Thursday 4 November 2021 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 17 November 2021 10am - noon
- Saturday 4 December 2021 10am - noon
- Wednesday 15 December 2021 10am - noon
Please note - the content of the discussions may not be suitable for young children. Please also bear in mind that the presence of young children may be distracting for other people attending the event.