Sign up to learn more about fostering
We hold regular information events for people who want to find out more about fostering.
At the events you will meet foster carers and social workers who are involved in fostering for the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Each event will include a one-hour presentation, which will begin 15 minutes after the start time.
All meetings are held at The Woolwich Centre unless stated otherwise:The Woolwich Centre,
35 Wellington Street,
Woolwich SE18 6HQ
The venue is accessible and served by public transport and nearby car parks.
Dates and times
- Saturday 1 December 2018, 10am to 12pm (Woolwich Town Hall)
- Thursday 7 February 2019, 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday 9 March 2019, 10am to 12pm (Woolwich Town Hall)
- Thursday 4 April 2019, 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday 4 May 2019, 10am to 12pm (Woolwich Town Hall)
- Thursday 13 June 2019, 7am to 9pm
- Saturday 6 July 2019, 10am to 12pm (Woolwich Town Hall)
Please note - the content of the discussions may not be suitable for young children. Please also bear in mind that the presence of young children may be distracting for other people attending the event.