Eltham High Street parade
Thursday 15 November, 4pm to 7pmEltham High Street,
The theme this year for the free annual Eltham Lights Up Christmas lights switch-on is the 12 Days of Christmas.
Highlights include street performers, a live music stage and a lantern parade featuring local schools.
At 6pm the High Street Christmas lights will be switched on, and a fantastic illuminated parade of lanterns, created by hundreds of local children and their families, will start.
The parade will end in a spectacular pyrotechnic finale.
Times are for guidance only and may change.
Stage in Passey Place
- 4pm to 4.25pm - Boppin Bunnies Children's Christmas Show
- 4.30pm to 4.55pm - The Rock Choir
- 5pm to 5.20pm - All the Arts Theatre School
- 5.25pm to 5.45pm - Fabia Anderson (solo singer)
- 5.50pm to 6pm - Parade count down with Mayor Cllr May, MP Clive Efford and Leader of the Council, Cllr Danny Thorpe
- 6.05pm to 6.40pm - Rockaustic
Performance area in The Eltham Centre
- 4pm to 4.15pm - Sienna Melella (solo singer)
- 4.20pm to 4.35pm - Pytchwood
- 4.40pm to 4.50pm - Deansfield School Choir
- 4.50pm to 5.05pm - Christmas tree lights switch on with Mayor, MP Clive Efford and Leader of the Council, Cllr Danny Thorpe
- 5.15pm to 5.45pm - Pauline Quirke Academy Choir
- 5.45pm to 6pm - Glenlyn Academy Choir
- 6.05pm to 6.25pm - Pytchwood
Indoors at The Eltham Centre
- Enchanted Story Garden
- free face painting
- Meccano modelling display
Local discounts with your One Card
Many town centre shops and businesses will be holding special promotions or staying open late.