Greenwich in Bloom 2019
Greenwich in Bloom returns for another year - and we want to see your blooming marvellous gardens!
View photos from previous winners:
The annual competition gives residents and businesses the opportunity to show the rest of the borough how you've been doing your bit to brighten up your garden and improve your local area.
How to enter Greenwich in Bloom
Between 1 May and 14 June, you can submit your gardens for inspection. We'll come and inspect them in July and narrow them down to a shortlist in one of our five categories. Once the shortlist is drawn up, winners will be presented with their awards at a glittering award ceremony.
Categories for Greenwich in Bloom
Entries are divided in categories and assessed by independent judges. The categories are:
- Category one: Front garden
- Category two: Back garden
- Category three: Communal garden
- Category four: Hanging baskets, window boxes or pots
- Category five: Commercial garden or containers (for any pub, restaurant, shop or other business)
The competition is only open to residents in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, and is open to amateurs only.