The Royal Borough of Greenwich is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any site to which it is linked and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking to or from this site should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Linking from www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk
Royal Borough of Greenwich does not respond to unsolicited requests to establish links from its site to third party sites. Direct linking to all organisations from www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk is at the sole discretion of the Royal Greenwich website editorial manager who will apply the criteria below.
In general, we only link to organisations that offer non-commercial services to the residents of Royal Greenwich and other governmental and statutory agencies.
Website links will be checked to ensure that:
- the website is not commercial (see below for exceptions)
- the website is not promoting a religious group
- that it is of a high standard
- it relates directly to content on the Royal Greenwich website page
- it takes users directly to the information on the external site relevant to the content on the Royal Greenwich web page
- that the website works, is reliable and complete (not under construction)
- that the website is from a reputable source, with appropriate industry recognition
- that the website is accessible
- that banners on linked sites don't link to suspect sites
- that the website does not bring the Royal Borough into conflict or disrepute
- that the site is suitable for younger readers.
Occasionally commercial links are made from the Royal Greenwich website if they have content of a wider public value or are specifically related to service delivery requirements, wider Royal Borough objectives or policies, or meet other legislative requirements.
There is no general duty to provide links from www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk to businesses in the borough.
Linking to www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into the user's entire window.