Recruitment support and advice
The following organisations can help your business with a range of recruitment solutions, including work placements and pre-employment training.
Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB)
Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB) provides free recruitment solutions to businesses, and matches skilled and experienced people to job vacancies.
GLLaB maintains a database of people seeking work in a range of employment sectors including:
- ground works and construction
- environmental cleaning.
They can help with recruitment requirements such as:
- matching candidates from the Talent Bank database to job vacancy specifications and sending CVs
- advertising, staffing and hosting recruitment open days to help you select candidates for interview
- providing candidates with pre-employment training to meet your vacancy requirements
- providing interview venue facilities.
Free business support services
GLLaB works in partnership with business support agencies to help local firms benefit from emerging opportunities. They can keep you updated on opportunities and activities by putting you in contact with:
- Greenwich Business Support Services for help with finding commercial premises, relocating, new business start up, advice on business growth and IT
- business support agencies who will provide free expertise and undertake fit-to-supply audits to help support your business registration for future tendering
- the local Chamber of Commerce for business support and regular networking opportunities.
For free help and advice on recruiting local workers for your business, contact the GLLaB Job Brokerage team to discuss your requirements.
Find out more about Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB)