Ask us to help someone who is sleeping rough


If you’re worried about someone who is sleeping on the streets in Royal Greenwich, you can ask us to help them through Streetlink.

Streetlink is an independent charity we work with to locate people sleeping on the streets and find them a place to stay.

If you need to refer a service user who will have nowhere suitable to live when they leave your care, refer someone under the duty to refer.

How to get help

When you tell Streetlink about someone sleeping rough, they locate them and pass their details to us for homelessness support.

Make sure you have this information ready:

  • the person’s location
  • the time you saw them
  • a description of them

Tell Streetlink about someone sleeping rough