Skip to main content

Reporting works problems

If you have any problems with the work that is taking place, or if you notice any defects, you should contact the resident liaison officer (RLO), or project manager as soon as possible.

You'll be given their names and telephone numbers when works start.


If you're not happy with the way your problem is dealt with, you can visit the site supervisor and have your complaint entered into the comments book.

Complaints are taken very seriously as the performance of the builders is monitored and recorded by the Royal Borough of Greenwich.