Follow us on social media
The official Royal Borough of Greenwich social media accounts are as follows:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/royalgreenwich
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/royal_greenwich
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/royal_greenwich/
- Vimeo: https://www.vimeo.com/royalgreenwich
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/royalgreenwich
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/royalgreenwich
What we use social media for
The Royal Borough has a range of social media channels which you can 'like' or 'follow us' on. They provide a wide range of current information on topics including news, events, jobs, leisure, business opportunities and travel for residents, businesses and visitors.
Alerts and updates are both provided by us and shared from other official authorities.
Following the rules
We will always adhere to the rules of each online community and reserve the right to remove any contributions that break the rules of the community.
In particular, we will not tolerate - and we will take down - any message containing abusive language or statements deemed to be defamatory.
Hours of operation
We monitor our main Royal Greenwich Twitter and Facebook accounts Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except bank holidays and public holidays). If you contact us via these channels during these times we will reply as soon as possible but there could be delays on some requests while we investigate - but we will keep you updated.