Right to rectification

You have the right to ask us to let us know if you disagree with something written on your file and ask us to correct it.

We'll correct factual inaccuracies and if we've made the data available online or to others, we'll also correct that data or ask the other party to do so.

Following a request, if we decide that the information is already correct, we'll place a statement from you on the record with the data you believe to be correct or stating your dispute.

Submit a right to rectification request