You need to complete a memorial permit from the Royal Borough of Greenwich to:
- erect a new memorial
- carry out works on an existing memorial
- add an additional plaque or vase
You must have permission from the grave owner or the 'applicant' to apply for a permit.
Please have the following information to hand to avoid the form timing out:
- your NAMM or BRAMM registration details
- grave details, including the date of purchase
- grave owner details
- a sketch of your work plans in electronic format
- a credit card or debit card for payment (Visa, Master, Switch or Maestro)
- account number if you have an account with Royal Borough of Greenwich.