Skip to main content

You need to complete a memorial permit from the Royal Borough of Greenwich to:

  • erect a new memorial
  • carry out works on an existing memorial
  • add an additional plaque or vase

You can only apply for a memorial permit if you're currently registered with the British Register of Accredited Memorial Masons or the National Association of Memorial Masons.

You must have permission from the grave owner or the 'applicant' to apply for a permit.

Apply for a memorial permit