You need to complete a memorial permit from the Royal Borough of Greenwich to:
- erect a new memorial
- carry out works on an existing memorial
- add an additional plaque or vase
You can only apply for a memorial permit if you're currently registered with the British Register of Accredited Memorial Masons or the National Association of Memorial Masons.
You must have permission from the grave owner or the 'applicant' to apply for a permit.
Please have the following information to hand to avoid the form timing out:
- your NAMM or BRAMM registration details
- grave details, including the date of purchase
- grave owner details
- a sketch of your work plans in electronic format
- a credit card or debit card for payment (Visa, Master, Switch or Maestro)
- account number if you have an account with Royal Borough of Greenwich.