Become part of our valued network of foster carers and transform a child's life
Thank you for your interest in fostering with the Royal Borough of Greenwich and congratulations on taking the first step on your journey into fostering. Foster carers play a huge role in helping shape the future of young people in care.
We need more foster carers to provide children and young people with a safe and caring home while they are unable to live with their own families.
To find out more about changing a child’s life with fostering, call our expert team today on 0800 052 1499.
Why foster with the Royal Borough of Greenwich?
When you foster with the Royal Borough of Greenwich you are not just providing a safe and stable home for a child, you are joining our supportive community of valued foster families. We offer all our foster families:
- 24 hour support
- A generous, competitve allowance
- Excellent ongoing training and mentoring
- Regular visits and contact with your supervising social worker
- A variety of support groups and a counselling service
- Membership to The Fostering Network & Greenwich Foster Carers Association
- A Fostering Support Task Group
- Annual events for foster carers
- The Mockingbird Family Programme