Coronavirus COVID-19: Latest updates

Many council services are reduced or disrupted. Check our coronavirus page for the most up-to-date information. Read the latest and sign up for updates.

This form has 4 pages

Use this form to report someone who you suspect is fraudulently occupying a council property.

This could include people who have supplied us with false information to acquire a tenancy, or those who claim that they live at a property when they have in fact moved out and are subletting it.

You may report anonymously and you do not have to give us your personal details.

Find out more about unauthorised occupation of council property