A COVID-19 booster vaccine is now available for eligible people who had their second dose at least six months ago. You will be contacted by your GP about your booster jab if you are:
- aged 50 and over
- live and work in care homes
- a frontline health or social care worker
- aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts you at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- aged 16 and over and are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- aged 16 and over who lives with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis).
Alternatively, you can book online.