Vaccination at The Valley
Book now to get your booster and vaccination at The Valley on Saturday 18 (8am to 6pm) and Sunday 19 (9am to 6pm) December.
We are offering Pfizer:
- booster dose to everyone aged 18 and over, but no sooner than three months after the second dose
- first and second vaccination doses to everyone aged 16 and over
- second doses given eight weeks or more following the first dose for 18 and over, and twelve weeks for 16 and 17 year olds.
Walk-ins on the day, but subject to availability so book now to avoid disappointment.
Need to reschedule or cancel your booking? You can do this via the confirmation email you received from Eventbrite together with your booking reference.
f you can't make this mass vaccination offering, please make your way to a local walk-in vaccination site - find out more.
Please join in the pre-Christmas fight against COVID-19, help reduce the strain on the NHS and keep Royal Greenwich safe. Thank you.
At The Valley
Please make your way by train, tube, bus, cycle or on foot to Charlton Athletic Football Club, The Valley, Floyd Rd, London, SE7 8BL. On-site parking is available only for disabled people.
Adhere to social distancing measures including wearing a face covering and maintaining your distance at all times. Queuing is outside so please dress for the weather.
If you are disabled, please make your way to the front of the queue on arrival where staff will be able to assist you.
It’s an exciting opportunity for the Royal Borough of Greenwich, our health partners and the club to work together in turning the football stadium into a vaccination centre once again. We hope to see you there!
- The nearest train station is at Charlton on southeastern railway
- The nearest bus stops are: 472, 486, 161, 177, 180 and 380
- The nearest tube is North Greenwich on the Jubilee Line
- Google Map