I need help
The Council has launched a major new initiative to support residents through our new Community Hub that will link thousands of volunteers with opportunities to help people who are most in need of support.
If you need help because you are vulnerable and self-isolating, and have not got a family member, friend or neighbour who can help, our volunteers could provide support to:
- collect and deliver prescriptions
- deliver essential food packages
- connect you to local community services
You can also request support by:
- calling 0800 470 4831 (seven days a week, 8.30am to 6pm)
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about what the Community Hub is and how to get help is also available in these formats:
Please note, this is a community response and you should continue, at all times, to follow the advice being given by Public Health England.