New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Greenwich Extra Care
The Council are seeking to commission one provider to provide care and support across three Extra Care schemes Colebrook House, Lakeview Court and Richard Neve House. A three year contract is offered, starting in October 2017, with an option to extend for a further three years.
How to apply
Tenderers who are interested and wish to participate in this tender exercise are require to register their interest and request for the full Selection Questionnaire (SQ) pack, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Andrew Clark or William Jabang.
Tenderers are to note the following key dates:
- Deadline for tenderers to ask questions is 11.59pm, Friday 21 April 2017
- Closing date for receipt of completed Selection Questionnaire is 12 noon, Friday 28 April 2017.
Royal Borough of Greenwich is looking for a single supplier to provide the outlined stores service from our site at The Birchmere Centre. The successful tenderer will be required to enter into a contracted out lease agreement.
The contract is initially for a period of four years although we reserve the right to extend the contract on the same terms and conditions for a further period of up to a further four years making a total possible contract period of eight years, at an estimated value of £3.1million per year. TUPE will apply.
How to apply
Tenderers who are interested and wish to participate in this tender exercise are require to register their interest and request the full tender pack. Please note the following dates:
- final date for expressions of interest Thursday 27 April 2017
- final date for receipt of tenderers' questions 12 noon Monday 1 May 2017
- final date for receipt of tenders 12 noon, Thursday 4 May 2017.
Email to email@example.com marked for the attention of Delroy Hurst / William Jabang.
Alternative Education Provision
The Royal Borough of Greenwich seek tenders from suitably qualified and experienced Providers of Alternative Education to meet the needs of Children and Young People of statutory school age, Key stages 3 and 4.
The tender consists of three lots:
- Lot 1 is for a block contract for vulnerable Key Stage 4 students
- Lot 2 is for a block contract for female-only provision for young females expressing distressed behaviours at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Lot 3 is a framework agreement for individual placements at Key Stage 3 and 4.
For Lot 1, TUPE will apply. Please specify which lots are of interest when registering your interest. Tenderers applying for Lot 1 will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement before TUPE details are released for the purposes of this tender.
The contracts are initially for two years, with the option to extend for a further two 12 month periods pending funding arrangement and the meeting of performance measures. The total estimated value of the contracts is circa £800,000.
How to apply
Tenderers who are interested and wish to participate in this tender exercise are required to register their interest and request the full tender pack. Please note the following dates:
- final date for receipt of tenderers' questions 5pm, Tuesday 23 May 2017
- final date for receipt of tenders 12 noon, Tuesday 30 May 2017.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Michael Mackay/ Racheal Raji.