New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Cycle training contract
Royal Greenwich are seeking an experienced, fully accredited Bikeability cycle training provider to deliver cycle training for school children and adults in the Borough, as well as CPC Safer Urban driver training courses. The appointed provider will be expected to:
- Provide free Bikeability cycle training sessions for anyone aged 10 and up living, working or studying in the Borough. The sessions should cover all levels of Bikeability (Level 1, 2 and 3) with a particular focus on delivering as many Level 2 and 3 passes as possible.
- Work closely with the Cycle Training Co-ordinator and other Borough Officers and organisations (schools, workplaces etc.) in order to deliver the required training outputs. The appointed provider will be expected to deliver these sessions from January 2016 through to 31st March 2017. A further one year extension to 31st March 2018 will be available subject to the provider satisfying KPIs outlined in the specification.
How to apply
Tenderers who are interested and wish to participate in this tender exercise are require to register their interest and request for the full tender pack, by email to email@example.com marked for the attention of William Jabang.
Tenderers are to note the following key dates:
- Final date for receipt of Bidders’/Tenderers' questions is 14 October 2015.
- Final date to express interest and be issued the tender pack is 21 October 2015.
- Final date for receipt of Bids/Tenders is 12 noon on Monday 26 October 2015.
Please note the Royal Borough of Greenwich will not accept tenders/bids that are received after the deadline indicated above.
Tender for early years and early help information systems
The Royal Borough of Greenwich (RBG) is seeking an organisation or organisations to deliver externally hosted solutions to replace a number of current Early Help management information systems:
- Early Years and Childcare - the childcare information system which supplies information to professionals, provides the data required to support the Ofsted application and regulatory processes, and also supports the training offer.
- Children's Centres with Early Help Case Management - children's centres client management information system which holds registration information and service take-up information and other case management recording systems.
The Contract will run from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2019. The initial contract is for three years with the option to extend for a further period of up to two years, extended on an annual basis dependent on performance.
The tender is made up of two lots, and bidders may bid for one or both of the lots available.
The deadline for receipt of completed submissions is 16 October 2015.
- Early years and early help information systems tender guidance and contract documents
- More information about this tender process (tenders electronic daily website)
- Tender information on Contracts Finder (Gov.UK website)
Government contract opportunities
For other public sector and local authority contract opportunities, please visit the Business Link and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) websites.
Other tender opportunities
Building for Growth
Building for Growth is a business support programme for small and medium sized construction companies.
It aims to:
- help you to access more work opportunities in your area
- improve your chances of winning tenders
- take your business to the next level
You can download useful documents on the right of this page to help your tender.