New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Public health and wellbeing contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich's Public Health Team have responsibility for services relating to public health and wellbeing.
A number of the contracts for these services are due to expire later this year. A programme for re-procuring these services is now underway, and expressions of interest are being sought from suitably experienced providers to deliver these services in the future.
The contracts currently available for expressions of interest are:
- Sexual Health Office and Screening
- Community Sexual Health Services
- HIV Prevention and Sexual Health Promotion
- Children and Young People Tier 2 Weight Management Service
- Developing Healthy Food Environments
- Physical Activity Referral Service
- Greenwich Health Improvement Contact and TPS Centre
- Community Cookery Clubs
- Health Improvement Community Outreach and Campaigns Programme
Fit for Legacy
The Fit for Legacy partnership project helps small businesses in Royal Greenwich to access new opportunities arising from regeneration programmes in Greenwich and across the wider Thames Gateway area.
Government contract opportunities
For other public sector and local authority contract opportunities, please visit the Business Link and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) websites.
You can download useful documents on the right of this page to help your tender.