New tenders and contract information
New tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Invitation to tender - drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation services
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is seeking a provider or providers to run the following services. These have been separated into three lots to enable providers to bid for individual lots or any combination of the three lots.
- A reducing re-offending team to work with substance misusers who are responsible for high volumes of acquisitive crime.
- A recovery-focused prescribing team to work largely with crack, heroin and alcohol users.
- A programme delivery team to work with a range of drug users who could benefit from a time limited intervention.
We expect data to be recorded on the National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS) and where appropriate we want services registered and compliant with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Contract period and criteria
It is anticipated that this will be an initial contract for a two-year period commencing in April 2014 with an option to extend for a further two periods of one year each.
The successful provider must be able to demonstrate the following:
- a proven track record and competence to directly deliver substance misuse treatment services to adults.
- a proven track record of flexible and effective partnership working
- financial viability of the organisation
- competent administrative, management and financial policies and procedures
- effective policies to ensure the health and safety of service users, staff and members of the public.
The indicative contract start date for this service is April 2014.
Transfer of Undertakings regulations (TUPE) may apply to the three lots.
Expressions of interest
Closing date for expressions of interest is noon on Friday 7 June 2013.
Expressions of interest must be sent to email@example.com.
Pre-Qualification Questionnaires will be sent out to interested parties on Monday 10 June 2013.
Entryphone maintenance services
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified companies to provide entryphone services for up to five years.
The service will consist of:
- agreed programmed works and
- emergency 24 hour, 365 day per year callout repair, service and maintenance of door entry, access control, concierge, CCTV and associated systems to communal residential buildings across Royal Greenwich, ensuring that all current health and safety legislation is adhered to.
Contractors will be working with low voltage supplies, sometimes at height, in mainly communal areas.
All works will be carried out in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- Estimated value of works: £450,000 to £500,000 per year.
- Contract period: October 2013 to September 2016, with a possible extension of two 12-month periods subject to satisfactory performance.
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SPS 0875 by 4pm on 23 May 2013.
Government contract opportunities
For other public sector and local authority contract opportunities, please visit the Business Link and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) websites.
You can download useful documents on the right of this page to help your tender.