New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Statutory notices and advertising contract
(OJEU Ref: 2014/S 209-370460 and RBG Ref: SPS 0986)
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is seeking a suitable supplier who can exclusively host our statutory notices and other Council advertising as required (non-exclusive) in a borough wide, weekly publication at a favourable rate. The Council will consider new start-up businesses or SMEs for the purpose of this contract.
For further details of this tender opportunity please refer to the OJEU advert.
How to apply
To participate in this tender, potential providers are to send their expression of interest by email to email@example.com
- Closing date for bidders to submit questions: 12noon on Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Closing date for bidders to express interest and be issued the ITT documentation: Friday 28 November 2014
- Closing date for submission of tenders: 12noon on Tuesday 9 December 2014
Children's Services Management Information Systems
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is inviting organisations to express an interest in tendering for the delivery of Management Information Systems for Children's Services.
Three systems covering Education, Youth Offending, Early Years and Childcare make up the tender. All systems will have to be compliant with statutory requirements and regulations around data submission and meet our IT systems requirements.
The contracts will run initially for three years with an option to extend for a further two.
Bidders are asked to express interest in one, two or all three of the following contracts that make up the tender:
- Lot 1 - Education
- Lot 2 - Youth Offending
- Lot 3 - Early Years and Childcare
The successful organisations will need to demonstrate a proven track record in management information systems delivery in the children's services arena.
Full details for this procurement advertisement and application process are available on the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) website:
How to apply
To express your interest in tendering for one or more of the contracts and to request documentation please email Childrens-Services-Procurement@royalgreenwich.gov.uk
Timetable and closing dates
- Closing date for expressions of interest was 29 August 2014
- Issue date for the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire was Monday 1 September 2014
- Closing date for the return of the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire was Wednesday 8 October 2014
- Issue date for the Invitation To Tender was Friday 31 October
- Closing date for the return of completed Invitations To Tender is Wednesday 10 December 2014
Fit for Legacy
The Fit for Legacy partnership project helps small businesses in Royal Greenwich to access new opportunities arising from regeneration programmes in Greenwich and across the wider Thames Gateway area.
Government contract opportunities
For other public sector and local authority contract opportunities, please visit the Business Link and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) websites.
You can download useful documents on the right of this page to help your tender.