New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Managed Network Service
Contract no. SPS 2000
The Royal Borough is looking for innovative flexible partners who have a passion for ICT and delivering first class customer experience to its clients. The services sought under this procurement are Network, IPT Infrastructure and Cabling.
The contract to be let will be for a period of six years with option to extend based on the same terms and subject to satisfactory performance for a further two terms of two years each (making the total potential length of the contract 10 years). The contract value is estimated at £1 million per year including two network refreshes.
This Services includes:
- Provision of Network Management Services 24/7 with relevant Security for the RBG environment
- Full management of RBG Network Infrastructure up to data outlet and full IPT Services management
- Network Management:
- LAN Management - Internal to buildings from the RBG sites including support for wireless infrastructure
- WAN Management of RGB sites which are connected via Council owned Dark Fibre
- Management of all network UTP infrastructure cabling and ports within borough
- Network cabling
- Fibre patching
- Dark Fibre installation and incident resolution currently provided by an external supplier
- Firewall Management
- Encryption contentions between remote sites VPN SSL services
- Mail and Web Filtering and Proxy service
- Internet Services
- Server Support physical and Virtual i
- I P Telephony
- I P Telephony for the whole RBG network and outlying Council Buildings
- The Service will be delivered by a supplier provided on-site team.
How to apply
Economic operators who are interested in participating in this tender, should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the full tender pack.
- The closing date for potential economic operators interested in this tender to raise questions is 21 October 2016
- The deadline for receipt of tenders is 12 noon on 28 October 2016.
The Royal Borough of Greenwich will not accept proposals that are received after the deadline.
Statutory notices and advertising contract
Contract no. SPS 2001
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is seeking a suitable supplier who can exclusively host our statutory notices and other Council advertising as required (non-exclusive) in a weekly publication at a favourable rate. The Council will consider new start-up businesses or SMEs for the purpose of this contract.
Outline of service
The Council is legally obliged to produce statutory notices, promote key services and provide information to residents to enable them to access its services. The awarded contractor will therefore be expected to provide a weekly publication, with a minimum guaranteed circulation delivered door to door in the borough.
The publication will need to meet the criteria required to run statutory notices and will need to be delivered in line with ABC audited reporting standards. If the contractor does not currently meet ABC audit rules, the Council will allow it a period of up to nine months to gain ABC verification.
The successful contractor will need to supplement door to door deliveries with copies of the publication being made available from pick up bins in hard to reach areas and online for residents who prefer to receive their information in a digital format.
The contractor will also be expected to ensure that the advertisements are published in the context of engaging local editorial content which helps to positively inform local residents about the measures that their neighbours and local service providers are undertaking to make the borough a great place to live, work, learn and visit.
The period of contract will be three years with an option to extend the contract for a period of 24 months. Any extension of contract will only be exercised at the sole discretion of the Council.
The Royal Borough of Greenwich cannot guarantee an on-going minimum or maximum volume of statutory notices and other advertising. However it is anticipated that the value of the minimum value of the contract will be approximately £100,000 and the maximum value will be around £400,000.
How to apply
Tenderers who are interested and wish to participate in this tender exercise are required to register their interest and request for the full Tender pack, by email to email@example.com.
Tenderers are to note the following key dates:
- Final date for tenderers to ask questions or seek clarifications is 12 noon on Friday 28 October 2016
- The closing date for receipt of Tender Submissions is 12 noon on Friday 11 November 2016 (Tenders or bids received after this date will not be accepted).
Government contract opportunities
Other tender opportunities
Building for Growth
Building for Growth is a business support programme for small and medium sized construction companies.
It aims to:
- help you to access more work opportunities in your area
- improve your chances of winning tenders
- take your business to the next level