New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Invitations to Tender to operate a Car Club
Royal Borough of Greenwich are looking to further develop the Car Club operation in the Borough, and are inviting interested Car Club operators to submit tenders for this work. Invitation to tender and supporting documents are available immediately.
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is looking to appoint a Car Club provider from 1 April 2015.
The Contract Period is initially for a period of 2 years (from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2017) although the Council reserves the right to extend the Contract on the same terms for a further period or periods of up to 12 months making a total possible Contract Period of 3 years (to 31 March 2018).
How to apply
This is an open procedure tender process. The full tender documents will be issued to only those that have expressed interest by sending their expression to the Principal Transport Planner, Sam.Margolis@royalgreenwich.gov.uk.
- Deadline for expressing an interest and issue of the Invitation To Tender documentation is Friday 23 January 2015
- Closing date for return of tender submission is 12pm on Monday 9 February 2015.
Advocacy services for children and young people
The Royal Borough of Greenwich would like to invite organisations to express an interest in tendering for one or more of the following services (lots):
- Child Protection Conference advocacy
- Looked After Children advocacy
- Parental advocacy
- Independent visitors
The aim of these services is to ensure that the voices of all children, young people and their parents are listened to.
These services will support:
- Children and young people aged 10 or who are subject to a Child Protection Conference in The Royal Borough of Greenwich, Safeguarding and Social Care.
- Children and young people who are looked after or receiving a leaving care service from the Council.
- Parents with learning disabilities who are involved with the borough’s child protection and safeguarding procedures.
- Young people identified through the LAC review process as potentially benefitting from an Independent Visitor.
Contracts will be awarded in March 2015 for an initial period of three years with a service commencement date of the 1 April 2015. Subject to funding and successful performance against targets, there is the option to extend the contracts for a further one year.
It is the belief of the Royal Borough that Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 will apply to this service.
How to apply
This is an open procedure tender process commencing in January 2015. To express an interest, please email email@example.com. The tender documents will be issued to only those that have expressed interest by sending their expression of interest to the above email address.
- Deadline for expressing an interest is 12 noon, Monday 5 January 2015.
- The Invitation To Tender issue date is Monday 5 January 2015.
Fit for Legacy
The Fit for Legacy partnership project helps small businesses in Royal Greenwich to access new opportunities arising from regeneration programmes in Greenwich and across the wider Thames Gateway area.
Government contract opportunities
For other public sector and local authority contract opportunities, please visit the Business Link and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) websites.
You can download useful documents on the right of this page to help your tender.