Pest control services
Pest treatment rates
Standard charges for pest control treatment are listed below. The services are free of charge if you live in council-owned property.
Standard domestic rates
These rates apply to non-rented residential properties in Royal Greenwich:
- Per treatment: £55.55 (GreenwichCard: £44.50).
- Three-bed house: £65.65 (GreenwichCard: £50)
- Per additional room: £9.50 (GreenwichCard: £9.50).
- Per treatment: £22.30 (GreenwichCard: £19.20).
- One nest: £51.05 (GreenwichCard: £45.65)
- Per additional nest: £17.40 (GreenwichCard: £13.65).
Standard commercial rates
These rates apply to commercial properties as well as landlords of tenants in privately rented accommodation and people who live in property owned or managed by housing associations.
Mouse infestations will require a minimum of three separate inspections/treatments, which will take approximately 30 minutes per appointment.
A combined charge of £131.40 is payable on the date of the first appointment/treatment.
- £83.16 per hour
- £42.48 per half hour
- Bait (mice) £1.32
- Bait (rats) £2.52.
Insect treatment (including bed bugs)
- £107.52 per hour
- £53.76 per half hour
- Materials £38.76.
- Initial nest £58.50
- Additional nest£20.04.
Pages in Pest control services
- How to deal with pests
- You are here: Pest treatment rates