Skip to main content

Before you apply

You need to have a right to work in the UK to apply for a street entertainment licence.

The sale of articles associated with performances is regulated under the Part III of the London Local Authorities Act 1990 as amended. Therefore a temporary licence will only be granted to an applicant that is over the age of 17 years.

In this application you need to provide:

  • Proof of ID e.g. driving licence, passport or government ID card - if you don't have a photo ID then you may provide your birth certificate
  • Proof of public liability insurance (up to ¬£2 Million)
  • A digital photograph of you
  • Credit or debit card to make payment