This form is for headteachers and schools to submit a change of information to the school register in-year. This is for when a child is put on roll or taken off roll and for reporting children missing from education.

Before completing the form, please have the following available for reference:

If you have any queries regarding the removal of a pupil from the Schools Admissions Register, please contact the schools Attendance Advisory Officer or the Child Missing Education Officer.

Please note: You cannot remove Looked After Children from the Schools Admission Register without consulting the Local Authority Social Worker first.