Advice on benefits, tax credits and grants

The Welfare Rights Service advises Royal Greenwich residents on tax credits and benefits.

You can find advice and information on a range of benefits and other forms of financial support on our benefits pages and in our benefits factsheets.

Contact the Welfare Rights Service

Welfare rights information

We keep limited stocks of claim forms and leaflets produced by other organisations (such as HM Revenue and Customs, Jobcentre Plus and the Pension Service).

To request these, please contact Welfare Rights.

Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support

If your enquiry is about the status of your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim, please contact the Advice and Benefits service.