Greenwich Supports: Welcoming Spaces and more
Welcoming Spaces are safe and warm spaces across the borough for residents to use in winter.
Use the Welcoming Spaces list to see when spaces are open and what they offer.
We are adding new spaces all the time, so check back for updates.
What is on offer
Different Welcoming Spaces offer different things. You can search the list for:
- Advice and support on topics like employment, benefits and keeping warm.
- Children’s activities like sports, reading and story-telling, games, arts and crafts.
- Group activities for adults like arts and crafts, sewing, cooking, gardening or fitness.
- Food, to find spaces that offer hot food, serve meals, or run cooking sessions or classes.
- Amenities like computers, laptops, or tablets, free WIFI access, chargers and comfortable seating.
Many spaces offer several of these things. Contact a space before your visit if you want to make sure something is on offer there.
Become a Welcoming Space
If your business or organisation can offer a Welcoming Space for residents, we’d like to hear from you.
If you'd like more information about setting up a Welcoming Space, email email@example.com