Get help applying for a primary or secondary school place for September 2023
The Royal Greenwich Families Information Service (FIS) are offering support sessions to parents and carers who need help understanding the school admissions process or need support making an application for a primary school place for September 2023.
Visit the admissions pages for more information on how to apply for a primary school place for September 2023.
FIS will be at the following locations on these dates, sessions are drop-in with the exception of Tuesday 10th January –
- Waterways Children’s Centre, Southwood Road SE28 8EZ –Monday 9th January 2023, 10am-12pm
- The Woolwich Centre, Wellington Street SE18 6HQ –Tuesday 10th January 2023, 10am-12pm (Appointment only)*
- Vista Field Children’s Centre, Middle Park Ave SE9 5SD –Wednesday 11th January 2023, 10am-12pm
- Brookhill Children’s Centre, Brumwell Ave SE18 6BD –Thursday 12th January 2023, 10am-12pm
- Robert Owen Children’s Centre, Commerell Street SE10 0EA -Friday 13th January 2023
*Please note: We have a limited number of appointments available on Tuesday 10th January. To book an appointment on this date please contact the team directly.
For further details, contact our Families Information Service.