Coronavirus COVID-19: Latest updates

Many council services are reduced or disrupted. Check our coronavirus page for the most up-to-date information. Read the latest and sign up for updates.

Tell us if your circumstances change

You must inform the Pupil Benefits Team immediately if you:

  • change address
  • stop receiving any of the qualifying support payments or benefits
  • change any other circumstance that might affect your entitlement.

It is a criminal offence to knowingly make an untrue statement or other false representation to obtain a grant, contribution or other financial benefit from the Royal Borough.