Housing repair service

We are running a reduced housing repairs service until Wednesday 29 May due to industrial action. We will deal with emergencies as normal but may contact you to reschedule pre-booked appointments.

How to apply

If you want to become a parent governor, collect an application form from your child's school.

If you want to become a local authority (LA) governor or a co-opted governor, apply online on the Gov.UK website.

Support available

There's a wealth of information and resources to help school governors to be successful in their role.

The Governor Services team provide information and help governors during and between meetings.

The Governor Line service is a helpline offering advice, information and support. You can contact them on 0800 072 2181.