Fight flu this winter
Did you know that people at high risk from flu are also most at risk from COVID-19?
There’s never been a better time to protect yourself, your friends and family from the double danger of seasonal flu and coronavirus.
The most at-risk people will be invited first to take up this year’s flu vaccination, free of charge. These are:
- people aged 65 and over
- pregnant women
- those with pre-existing medical conditions
- children aged 2 and 3 years
- all school year groups up to and including year 7
- people who are on the shielded patient list and members of their household
- health and social care workers, including those delivering domiciliary care to patients and service users.
Once the vaccination of the most ‘at-risk’ groups is well underway, health services will confirm when best to invite people aged 50 to 64 to secure their flu vaccination.
Get your flu vaccination at your GP surgery, a local pharmacy, your workplace, school or midwifery service. Keep Greenwich Safe.
Find the nearest place to get your flu vaccination
Details of GPs and pharmacies throughout the borough can be found on the Live Well Greenwich map. Type in your postcode and select 'Flu vaccine' from the 'Choose a service' drop-down list at: