Support for vulnerable people during cold weather
Are you struggling this winter?
With the cost of living, many people are struggling to pay winter fuel bills and stay warm this winter. To support vulnerable residents, Stay Warm Stay Safe provides extra services and support for those who may be at risk during the cold weather.
You should also get in touch with us if you have concerns about a friend or neighbour who is struggling.
- impartial advice and support on keeping fuel bills down
- advice on benefits from the Welfare Rights service
- home fire safety visits by the London Fire Brigade may be available
- a telephone energy efficient advice assessment
- advice on keeping active and healthy during the winter months
For even more support, call 0800 470 4831 to contact the Stay Warm Stay Safe team and talk to a friendly advisor.
All residents can make use of the warm and welcoming spaces across our borough. Many community spaces in the borough also offer advice, activities and refreshments. Find out more by clicking below.