Skip to main content

Repairs not handled by the Royal Borough

Repairs to traffic lights and red routes are not handled by the Royal Borough of Greenwich.

Traffic lights

Transport for London installs and maintains all traffic lights in the borough.

You can report a faulty traffic light using the Transport for London (TFL) street fault form.

Red routes

If you discover a fault on a red route, it should be reported to Parkman Associates, the agent for Transport for London.