Coronavirus COVID-19: Latest updates

Many council services are reduced or disrupted. Check our coronavirus page for the most up-to-date information. Read the latest and sign up for updates.

Road closures for utility works

If you are a utilities company and need a road closure for your works to proceed, you must get a temporary traffic order. It takes four to six weeks to get this.

You need to complete one of the following forms:

Street works permit scheme regulation changes

The Traffic Management Permit Scheme Order came into force on 1 October 2015.

Download the Royal Borough of Greenwich's Traffic Management Permit Scheme Order

Organise a Play Streets event