Cheque or card payments

If you have requested a service from Parking Services which carries a fee, you need to pay in advance by cleared cheque or credit or debit card.

By cheque

Cheques should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Greenwich.

By credit or debit card

If you choose to pay with a debit or credit card, you can do so over the phone when Parking Services contacts you to confirm that your service can be arranged.